Buy fresh flowers in the room
It is always good to have fresh flowers in a room, especially if you are:
- a big fan of flowers
- to create a good impression for guests or potential buyers
If you really want the flowers to bring freshness into a room do the following:
- Buy a color that definitely pops out: red, yellow and pink are good choices
- Place the flower to a place where it’s nicely visible yet it’s not disturbing in any way
- Do not buy more than one piece/bouquet per room
- Stick with potted flowers. They last way longer and can flourish for many years to come
- Beware of flowers with a very strong smell in case you buy it to impress guests or buyers, some people may be allergic to specific scents.
- Stick with pots from small to mid-sized. Anything larger may be too much.
- Do not buy artificial flowers