Make a stand for jewelry from the frame
We often don’t care all that much about empty frames, but in reality you can not only do frames yourself very easily but you can also re-create frames for holding jewelry, sunglasses and such.
All you need is a grille or a metallic halo so that you use something to hold the frame together. Then you can do the following:
- Get some nails
- Measure the side of the frame to create equal spaces in between the nails.
- Put in the nails on both sides
- Get a good rope and tie it around the nails on both sides, to create a steady hanger.
- Now you can use these for several reasons. For your sunglasses, your necklaces and if you buy some additional small hooks you can also use these for the storing of jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and rings.
- Paint the frame with the help of a coloring spray