Make creative flower vases
Vase is a lovely piece of home decoration and the best thing about it is that there are hundreds of ways to create it: Let’s see a few examples to that:
- Reuse larger plastic bottles , paint them draw them and they will be perfect for a vase
- If you have a specifically muddy soil you can experiment with it and do small vases or candleholders pretty easily with it.
- You can reuse any larger shampoo or bath foam bottles as vases.
- You can reuse unused gypsum for the creation of flower vases. In addition these can be painted beautifully.
- You can recreate old vases simply by painting on them and voliá it’s just like having a new wase.
- Use strings and wrap them around a bottle to give it some more weight to recreate it as a vase.
- There are tons of other things which if they can hold water can be used as flower vase or a pot