Places (the state border)
Tips on using the Magic Wand tool
Use this when you want to change the background of an object or a person. It is self-detecting and very easy to use.
- Choose Magic Want from the tool panel
- Click on the background to select it. Don’t forget to go well around it to make sure the whole space has been chosen.
- Make sure you choose the „ Add selection” in the menu at the top ( an icon containing two squares)
- Use the color scale at the right to play with the tones and colors
- There are further options to change shades right below the color palette.