Cartoon Face Crayon
Girl holding Big Crayon
Boy holding Big Crayon
Children drawing with Crayons
How to do rotating patterns
If you want to create something very memorable then you can do a rotating pattern pretty easily.
- Click CTRL + Shift+ Alt + T in order to duplicate a layer
- Choose an image, any shape or form you like
- Then click on the form and start rotating it by pressing on Ctrl + T while pushing down on the left side of your mouse and start with the rotating process.
- Repeat the rotating process until you do a full circle
- You can then work on the whole rotated form’s colors and choose other settings to make it look outstanding