Leonardo Da Vinci
Type of painting
The most general mistakes we do with Clone Stamp
There are several common cloning mistakes one can do. Let’s enlist a few of these
- Make sure you do not select areas to clone because this is a giveaway by showing repetitive patterns where they should not be so.
- Clone from another area on the photo to avoid showing repetition
- Forgetting about the lines: make sure you pay extra attention to the areas where there are any lines and clone these properly to match with the lines already being there
- Do clone stamp first then make adjustments with the photo
- Decide to do small or big changes to a photo then experiment to see which works better.