Sitting on Trown
How to do rotating patterns
If you want to create something very memorable then you can do a rotating pattern pretty easily.
- Click CTRL + Shift+ Alt + T in order to duplicate a layer
- Choose an image, any shape or form you like
- Then click on the form and start rotating it by pressing on Ctrl + T while pushing down on the left side of your mouse and start with the rotating process.
- Repeat the rotating process until you do a full circle
- You can then work on the whole rotated form’s colors and choose other settings to make it look outstanding