- Additional objects
Sitting in a tree
Australian postage stamp
Logo australian company
In the zoo
Great Otway National Park, Australia
How to change the unit of measuring
There are several ways of measurements one can work with in Photoshop but there is a quick workaround in case you want to change it quickly.
- Place the cursor on the chosen ruler out of the two which are located on the grid
- Alternatively just press Ctrl + R to either show you or hide the rulers at both end
- You will get the chance to change measurement according to the following:
- From centimeters to pixels
- From centimeters to millimeters
- From centimeters to points
- From centimeters to percent
This also goes the other way round.