Seesaw - Teeter Totter
Content aware fill option and using it
Photoshop has many great automated options which you can work with. Content aware fill is one of these. Here is how to use it.
- Select the area you would like to work with
- Choose „ Fill” by doing the shortcut „Shift + Delete” and pressing OK
- This will make Photoshop to automatically measure the pixels around the chosen area and fil the selected space according to that.
- This works as a rough Clone Stamp and may require further perfection with the help of Spot Heal Brush or Clone Stamp.
- Use advanced layer settings to make the transition even more invisible