updated: Jul 18 2017
Rider on Horse with Sword and Shield
Warrior bouncing Sword with Shield
With Country Flag
With Lions on Sides
Padlock in Shield Form
How to work with the Lasso tool in Photoshop
The Lasso tool is a great way to select a larger area out of any image. Here is how to work it
- Click on the Lasso icon
- Make your selection of feathering and aliasing in the option bar. This is to make the actual borders way lighter and more blurred, to make the later outcome more natural
- In the options bar there are further icons to edit your selection ( add, subtract, intersect)
- Use your mouse or other hand tool to make your „ Lasso” selection.
- You can switch between free-hand and straight selection by holding down Alt and mark both points which you want to connect with a straight line.
- You can easily reverse by using the Alt + Delete shortcut
- To end the drawing simply release the mouse