updated: Jul 18 2017
IV A New Hope (1977)
V The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
VI Return of the Jedi (1983)
I The Phantom Menace (1999)
II Attack of the Clones (2002)
III Revenge of the Sith (2005)
VII The Force Awakens (2015)
VIII The Last Jedi (2017)
How to use the Diffuse Glow filter
If you want your image to look sort of ghostly, airy or fairy tale like then you can reach it by applying the Diffuse Glow filter. Here is how to do it.
- Add an extra layer to your image to work with by clicking on the „ Layer”
- Choose filter from the top or side menu ( depending on your actual settings)
- Choose „Distort” which is a common functionality and has an effect which is similar to „blur”
- Under Distort select „ Diffuse Glow” as a filter.
- Extra tip: After this make the photo black and white by taking off the saturation in the „ Adjustments”