Using the clone stamp
This function is also often used for healing and correcting spots on a photo which you would not like to be there. It’s also great for removing unwanted things from a photo.
- Clone stamp has its own icon which is generally a stamp
- If you hover over it with a mouse then it will show that it’s the clone stamp
- Choose the area which you would like to clone
- Work with the enlarging and the brush size functions in order for the cloning to be as punctual as possible
- Hold down the Alt and left click with the mouse to choose the area you want to clone
- Then go to the area where you want to apply that and simply do a left-click for it to change
- If it’s about a larger pattern you can click and the same cloned area will apply over and over again.