updated: Jul 18 2017
- Additional objects
Logistic import and export
Working crane bridge
Traffic ni sunset
Businessman draw truck
Travel the world
Above the clouds
On the road
The most general mistakes we do with Clone Stamp
There are several common cloning mistakes one can do. Let’s enlist a few of these
- Make sure you do not select areas to clone because this is a giveaway by showing repetitive patterns where they should not be so.
- Clone from another area on the photo to avoid showing repetition
- Forgetting about the lines: make sure you pay extra attention to the areas where there are any lines and clone these properly to match with the lines already being there
- Do clone stamp first then make adjustments with the photo
- Decide to do small or big changes to a photo then experiment to see which works better.