In Vinus Veritas
How to skew or distort an image quickly
There is a simple way to go to the option to skew/distort an image quickly and efficiently:
- Click CTRL + T
- Place the mouse’s cursor on the corner you want to work on
- Hold down Ctrl and drag the corner in the same time with the mouse ( by holding the left-side down on the chosen corner)
- Once you are ready with the distorting press an Enter to fix it.
- If you want to make any further modifications just go back and re-edit your image
- If you want to start from all over again just reopen the image while not saving the one which you have started earlier.